Sunday worship service begins at 9:30 am.
Holy communion is served the
1st and 3rd Sundays of the month
Weekly Schedule for:
Monday, October 18th
6:00 pm Bible Study on Facebook
Wednesday, October 20th
7:00 pm Messiah Council Meeting
Thursday, October 21st
1:30 pm Quilting, Missions, & Fellowship
Sunday, October 24th
9:30 am Worship Service
9:30 am Teen Church
10:30 am Youth serving coffee
No Confirmation or
**Youth Group (4th-6th grade) will be meeting every other Wednesday.
Located in the youth room in the back corner of the church. Each week a different adult from the congregation will be facilitating the LIVE curriculum for the youth. A light snack will be provided. If your student feels more comfortable staying in church with adults, that's great!
We want to give our older youth another choice to experience a high school based church experience. We are looking for adult church members to facilitate the LIVE curriculum/youth between November and May.
If you are interested or have any questions, please
contact Heidi Johnson (320-760-8965) or
Tracy Hedstrom (320-304-0355).
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
If you would like to donate to this worthy cause,
go to www.someplacesafe.info/donate.
Did you know?
- 33.9% of Minnesota women and 25.1% of Minnesota men experience intimate partner physical violence, intimate partner rape and/or intimate partner stalking in their lifetimes.
- On one day in 2019, 74% of domestic violence programs in Minnesota served 1,975 adult and child survivors. Another 352 requests for services went unmet due to lack of resources.
- 53% of women experiencing homelessness in Minnesota in 2018 had stayed in a relationship, because they did not have any alternative housing available.
- In 2018, at least 14 people in Minnesota were murdered in domestic violence homicide
- 1 in 15 children are exposed to intimate partner violence each year, and 90% of these children are eyewitnesses to this violence.
Sign up today to serve Messiah in these areas:
¨ Communion Servers ¨ Communion Set-up/Prep
¨ Ushers/Greeters ¨ Readers
Ways to sign-up are:
¨ The Welcome Center (volunteer list)
¨ Calling the church at 320-986-2024
¨ Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE
Sunday, October 31st
9:30 am Kids can come to Church dressed in their costumes.
10:30 am Trunk-or-Treat
*Following Trunk-or-Treat, the children will be giving a costume parade to the residents of the Assisted Living facility next door.
November 7th Christmas Program Practice